THIS IS A VIDEO SERIES ON THE CONTEXT AND VISION OF THE SCHOOL OF REAL ART:
The context of the school: individual creatives
The context of the school: the community/ collective creative consciousness
The context of the school: global/ greater creative conscious
The deep feminine and how it relates to creative flow…
What IS The School Of Real Art?
THE SORA IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’ve always been creative, but you spend very little time actually creating, and mostly you just admire what others do, and wish that were you.
- People have said that your creations are great, but you’re not sure where to go with that next – it’s terrifying to put yourself out there, so you keep doing it in fits and starts, and you’re not getting closer to your dreams quickly enough.
- You know that art is something much deeper than what’s generally accepted ‘art’ – it’s something more interconnected and felt.
- You’re in it for the very-long-term, and are willing to commit to the fullness of whatever comes up!
What The School Of Real Art IS NOT!
THE SORA IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You just want lessons in how to make pretty pictures
- You think art is all about fluff and relax.
- You’d rather keep a lid on your shit.
- You’re looking for conventional success – you dream of white gallery space in a capital city, impressing fat, rich white men who drink too much, or being ‘discovered’ and rising to fame and fortune suddenly…